The storytelling Juke-Box
The Storytelling Juke-box is a brand new concept, created by and for Le Wolf.
It is a little house, with a perfect acoustic, within the forest of the Wolf Shop. Get inside the house, select a book on touch-screen, and listen to a great story while watching illustrations projected on a circular screen around you!
Stories are available in different languages.
List of books in the Juke-box :
- Kitty Crowther : "La visite de Petite Mort" - Ed. Pastel : in French, Dutch and English
- Carl Norac & Carll Cneut : "Monstre, ne me mange pas" - Ed. Pastel : in French, Dutch and English
- Mario Ramos : "Le petit soldat qui cherchait la guerre" - Ed. Pastel : in French, English and German
- Catharina Valckx : "Dans la poussette de Lisette" - Ed. Ecole des Loisirs : in French, Dutch and Japanese
- Anne Herbauts : "Lundi" - Ed. Casterman : in French and Italian
- Benoît Jacques : "La nuit du visiteur" -Ed. Benoît Jacques Books : in French and Italian
- Open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 10 am to 6 pm
- Open on Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm
- 2 euro / story